Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
From start I have ordered the standard things on bike.
But I will change tire to k 60 scout.
And perhaps kriega bags.
Then I have ordered my blood typ as a sticker.
Can be good if accident happened.
I will order extra USB charger port also.
Found a guy in Poland he builds electric .
Looking forward to having my new bike.
What about you friends what have you order
could you tell me more about this guy from poland ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I put a deposit on the bike otherwise no chance of getting one. They all come with the same standard bits.
Dealer hopes accessories - heated grips & seat, connection dongle, high fender etc - can be ordered before the bike is delivered but he is flying blind.
My dealer said expected time would be in January and the parts/accessory manager said Husqvarna have not updated their site for ordering anything such as the high fender kit (on my wish list). I was in contact with Outback Motortek and they have a 901 arriving in December to their place in Holland and will be busy designing and making parts for it. On their website they already have a skid plate and crash bars listed but show no pricing or availability and apparently the crash bars that they will offer will be frame mounted and not engine mounted(y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered center stand, lowering kit, GPS braket, heated grips, radiator protection, engine protection, TPMS and bagage carrier. I will also add some crash bars when available. I plan to add soft bags, probably from Bumot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From start I have ordered the standard things on bike.
But I will change tire to k 60 scout.
And perhaps kriega bags.
Then I have ordered my blood typ as a sticker.
Can be good if accident happened.
I will order extra USB charger port also.
Found a guy in Poland he builds electric .
Looking forward to having my new bike.
What about you friends what have you order

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Cucumber!
I did that you wrote about extra USB port and you did found a guy in Poland how builds electric equipment is this something you could share with me?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts