Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Installed a Enduristan 4X. Install not as easy as a tank ring solution, but I couldnt find a nice tank ring bag. The Husky tank bag looks nice on the configurator, but it does not look like the same bag on the render and the selction menu on the website..
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Automotive design

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Installed a Enduristan 4X. Install not as easy as a tank ring solution, but I couldnt find a nice tank ring bag. The Husky tank bag looks nice on the configurator, but it does not look like the same bag on the render and the selction menu on the website..
Ryalld, that's the Enduristan Sandstorm 4X tank bag that you got? I just watched a YouTube video from Enduristan regarding that tank bag. It looks like a nice little 3.5 liter bag. Considerably smaller than the 6 liter Giant Loop Diablo tank bag I just received. Can you post a picture of the tank bag on your Norden?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Will put up more pics when fitted over the weekend. I have fitted it, but didnt take pictures.. This was taken before fitting it. The straps go under the seat if you use the seat in low position.
That is great size for a little "Only the essentials" tank bag. Room for a pocket camera, sunglasses, nutrition bars & jerky. Nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts