Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought home the new bike last night. I had to drive 500 miles round trip to buy it but it was worth the drive. Went to Gunnison Colorado (Gunnison Motorsports) and bought it from Fritz Kadlec (8 Time ISDE Team USA). So I got a great bike and met a legend to boot.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
19 Posts
I brought home the new bike last night. I had to drive 500 miles round trip to buy it but it was worth the drive. Went to Gunnison Colorado (Gunnison Motorsports) and bought it from Fritz Kadlec (8 Time ISDE Team USA). So I got a great bike and met a legend to boot. View attachment 260 View attachment 260
Fritz is only getting 2 and I have $ down on second one! Just waiting for it to show up.
Congrats!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I brought home the new bike last night. I had to drive 500 miles round trip to buy it but it was worth the drive. Went to Gunnison Colorado (Gunnison Motorsports) and bought it from Fritz Kadlec (8 Time ISDE Team USA). So I got a great bike and met a legend to boot. View attachment 260 View attachment 260
That's awesome. I'm in Colorado Springs, and I had to drive 500 miles to Altus, Oklahoma to find my bike. No legends along the way, but it turns out, it was definitely worth 1,000 road trip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts