Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember The Moonshine Lunch Run? If so did you ever attend? I did and thought it was great. In the tradition of Moonshine I have talked a friend of mine into doing something similar. He owns The Fulton Store oddly enough located in Fulton WI. Last Saturday of April, the 29th 2023 will be The First Annual Fulton Lunch Run. Moonshine did hamburgers, Eric is doing hot dogs and chili dogs. I'll buy a hot dog for the first 100 people that travel over 50 miles to attend. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case you're wondering why April in Wisconsin well it's because Moonshine was in April and that's what made it special. I lived in Florida during the Moonshine years and remember people's response "your riding 1000 miles to a crossroads in IL to have a hamburg in the middle of April?" I was always able to answer that question with a self contented smile and "Yes." We're doing the last Saturday April 29 2023 which is late by Moonshine standards. Had to stick with April out of respect for The Run. Anyway there's no guarantee that May in Wisconsin would be any better. Ferret you can share that with the others!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone remember The Moonshine Lunch Run? If so did you ever attend? I did and thought it was great. In the tradition of Moonshine I have talked a friend of mine into doing something similar. He owns The Fulton Store oddly enough located in Fulton WI. Last Saturday of April, the 29th 2023 will be The First Annual Fulton Lunch Run. Moonshine did hamburgers, Eric is doing hot dogs and chili dogs. I'll buy a hot dog for the first 100 people that travel over 50 miles to attend. Hope you can make it.

I do remember the Moonshine run. Did it several times. I used to live in Oconomowoc and made it several times until I moved to AZ. We also used to do a Tenderloin run to St. Olaf in IA. Although I was always partial to the Tenderloins at Brietbach's in Ball Town. I may just have to amble up that way.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was starting to wonder if anyone on this forum had been there. Posted the same on several other forums and got a big response. Hopefully we'll get a good turnout and there will be several Norden there. Met a guy with a 701 Endure LR yesterday. What a wicked cool and well set up bike! He said he'll be there so that's 2 Husqvarna for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts