Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Norden enduro seat finally arrived.
It’s 20mm higher at the front and middle and 30mm lower at the rear, compared to the stock seat. It’s quite a bit narrower at the front and middle, my feet touch the ground in nearly the same position. Still feels comfortable to sit on, need to go on a decent ride now and see.
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Grass Line

Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Outerwear Jersey Sleeve T-shirt Sportswear

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Asphalt Vehicle door Grey

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Photograph

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! I look forward to hearing the results.
6 hour ride today, a lot of standing, could easily move forward and backward with this seat, didn’t feel like I was riding a horse like the stock seat. Still comfortable when seated, can get your knees in tighter to the bike.
Al in all, Im pleased with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a deposit down on a 2023 (hopefully an Explorer model with higher grade suspension), and also amazingly happen to have a friends 2022 Norden in my garage for the time being which I have been going on test rides with.
I'm 6' 1" (185.5 cm) 180lbs (81.6 kg) and am finding that with the stock seat in the low position, I'm sort of always fighting sliding forward, towards the tank. Anyone else experiencing this? If I move it to the high position, it's better (and better on my knees), but it creates a sort of mini shelf at the back of the seat which is not so comfortable, and you lose the butt cradling aspect of the rear seat section that would be so nice on long road stretches.
Does the enduro seat solve the sliding issue? I think I would prefer dropped pegs (and maybe short bar risers) over a taller seat, but if it stops the sliding, and remains comfortable for longer touring, then that's a win in my book. I stand so much off road that I don't feel the need to slide around much in the seated position as maybe some do.
I really love the feel of this bike (balance, engine, features, etc.), but find the sliding forward on the seat thing so annoying that it could possibly be a deal killer for me......
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks in advance,
ECJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts