Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901, 2020 Beta 350RS, 2016 BMW S1000XR, 2014 MV Agusta Rivale (retired)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I just got my Norden! We have some great off-road areas here in the Pinelands National Reserve. Normally I ride by Beta 350 on the trails, or my BMW S1000XR on the roads - I'm looking forward to trying the Norden on both :)

In the meantime, I've started ordering some parts
  • rear rack from Perunmoto so I can mount a Givi case for commuting into Philly
  • phone mount from Motominded along with a RAM X-Grip
  • more to come ...

And this has been driving me crazy - I can't find any reference in the owners manual, the dealer didn't know... what is the know under the dash display??
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Rim

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901, 2020 Beta 350RS, 2016 BMW S1000XR, 2014 MV Agusta Rivale (retired)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - yeah I love the S1000XR. I'll see how much I get to ride it now that I have the Norden...

And thanks for the explanation of the knob - I guess my headlight is aimed completely wrong now since I've been turning the know trying figure out what it does! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did you get the owner's manual with the bike? How about a tool kit, was there one of those with the bike? I brought the new Norden home, no tool kit or owner's manual. Did any one else get these? Rear shock is out for repair ,was leaking on my floor. We'll get it sorted out 😉

·
Registered
7 Posts
I received a tool kit but not a physical owner's manual. There was a QR code for the manual in the paperwork. Since then, I actually purchased a digital repair manual as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the took kit - its actually not bad. No user manual - download or pay for them to ship you a paper copy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you get the owner's manual with the bike? How about a tool kit, was there one of those with the bike? I brought the new Norden home, no tool kit or owner's manual. Did any one else get these? Rear shock is out for repair ,was leaking on my floor. We'll get it sorted out 😉
The tool kit should be in the compartment in the left side panel.
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Sleeve Automotive design

1 - 11 of 11 Posts