Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am attempting patience while waiting for my Norden. The closest dealer is in Houston, so I put a deposit down at the end of November. I was told it would arrive end of Dec/beginning of January. I was elated. I had put it in my mind that I would probably not see the bike until February or March. I checked at the end of Dec. and was told that what was supposed to ship in December was now shipping in January. With Omicron 馃? I feel like a kid with a moving Christmas date...

Registered
Hi and welcome Caveriii,
Yeah, waiting can be a pain alright (y)
Yes, but the wait is worth it. Anyway, there are no aftermarket parts or accessories to throw on the bike yet so it鈥檚 just aggravating having the bike just sit there stock. But, I am getting my Akrapovic slip on today and I鈥檓 excited to hear what that sounds like.

Registered
Hello All,

I am attempting patience while waiting for my Norden. The closest dealer is in Houston, so I put a deposit down at the end of November. I was told it would arrive end of Dec/beginning of January. I was elated. I had put it in my mind that I would probably not see the bike until February or March. I checked at the end of Dec. and was told that what was supposed to ship in December was now shipping in January. With Omicron 馃? I feel like a kid with a moving Christmas date...
HI i feel your pain, i even sulk if i can't get my new toys asap 馃ぃ, Mine is for delivery mid Feb but i put it off until March 1st, so i get a shiny new 22 plate on her, that decision kept me up at night, o_O, but i stayed string......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.