Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901, 2020 Beta 350RS, 2016 BMW S1000XR, 2014 MV Agusta Rivale (retired)
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding home in the dark tonight and noticed my headlight is aimed really low. When I got to the garage I found its flopping around (up and down, not left to right) and the adjuster doesn't have any effect. I haven't tried taking anything apart yet so figured I would check here to see if anybody had any suggestions. I guess it should be covered by warranty but would like to avoid leaving it at the dealer if its an easy fix.

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901, 2020 Beta 350RS, 2016 BMW S1000XR, 2014 MV Agusta Rivale (retired)
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the screws first. They are 2 small screw for the adjuster system.
Can anyone point to a parts diagram for the Norden? I can't seem to find it.

I took a quick look this morning and see the screw that ties the adjustment linkage to the headlight has gone missing - probably just need to get a replacement.

·
Registered
2022 Husqvarna Norden 901
23 Posts
I had the headlight protector but a fall broke my headlight (mount point to the adjuster). Nice to have an adjuster but it was a weak point failure for my bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope mine is just the missing screw and not broken. I didn't take any falls yet, but have flogged it fairly well in some sandy whoops here in S. Jersey :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm back from vacation and had a chance to look at the headlight. I was able to find a bolt to re-attach the headlight to the adjuster linkage, so the light is stable again. But, now the adjuster does not work and the light is aimed too low. I think I may have buggered something by trying to turn it too far while the linkage was disconnected. I can't get to the adjustment mechanism without splitting the headlight / dash fairing, but may have to do that next. Anyone have any experience with this? Is it worth a trip to the dealer (~1.5 hours away)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts