Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inspected the shock at dealer and didn't see anything but after 24 miles I found a small leak stream. Very little and hoping it was just some grease or oil from bushing. I cleaned it up dry and after additional 125 miles I found more.

Its not much oil regardless of its origin but has raised my concerns.

What do you think?
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Gadget Sports equipment Cameras & optics Automotive tire

Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tire Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Gadget Personal luxury car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting stumbling upon this thread. I went to sit on my Norden at the dealer and noticed the rear shock was binding up up bottoming out. They had the service department look at it and it was bad out of the box. Husqvarana is shipping out a new shock today and the dealer is shipping this one back. Hopefully isolated issue.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interesting stumbling upon this thread. I went to sit on my Norden at the dealer and noticed the rear shock was binding up up bottoming out. They had the service department look at it and it was bad out of the box. Husqvarana is shipping out a new shock today and the dealer is shipping this one back. Hopefully isolated issue.
Not an isolated issue. 6 of 6 at local dealer, shocks leaked all oil.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you received your new shock yet??? Still no word on mine. Just wondering if anyone else has seen a resolution yet?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did get my shock back from the dealer. It was rebuilt at a KTM service center somewhere in Ohio. I have about 2,000 miles on it no more leaks. it now has a service port to charge nitrogen. They were mostly dirt road miles so it is kind of tested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts