Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike is throwing an "IMMOBILIZER AERIAL" error on the dash and the bike will not start.

• Anyone experience this issue?
  • Suggestions to reset?
  • Potential causes?
I've contacted two dealers and they have not heard of this issue and cannot find an immobilizer aerial as an actual part.

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm assuming by aerial they are referring to an antenna or sensor... I would try disconnecting the battery, pulling fuses, waiting a while, then see if it goes away, maybe try the other key? hopefully you are not stuck somewhere...

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luckily didn't get stranded.

Have a contact at KTM NA and they said it's a software glitch. After disconnecting the battery as they suggested (which didn't solve the problem), looks like it needs to go to a dealer and get hooked up to an XC2 diagnostic tool.

I'll provide updates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had this exact issue. It would happen every now and then, but still it was incredibly frustrating. I took it to the dealer and they told me the voltage from the battery would be low if you let it sit with the high beams and auxiliary lights on. Load of bullshit that was. They told me they can only fix it if they see the code themselves. Right when they were about to give me the bike back, the error came up and they replaced the whole immobilizer/key system under warranty which would of been like 2k otherwise. Haven't had the issue since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts