Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys. yesterday I had a long chat with the Barcelona dealer about the bike , I have one reserved with a deposit since september. So for the entire 2022. he will receive only 7 units to sell, first je said Husq is having manufacturing limitations and now he said also huskys like to be kind of exclusive bikes, offering limited units for all their models. well, this worried me . I dont want something exclusive. want a 890 adv with confort, better wind protection and better looking :) 馃榾. I am afraid of buying such a bike and be limited with aftermarket parts and spares from husqvarna. the bike is not cheap and may become an issue to maintain. this is my first husqvarna and I may be totally wrong with my thoughts 馃槙, son tell me yours ! 馃榾
cheers

Registered
Hi pnoce!

I believe that if Husqvarna really only produced 7/10 motorcycles a year for each country in the world, it would have to sell them for 150,000 euros each, not 15,000! They certainly have production problems as KTM has had several times over the years with its productions. Surely Husqvarna is a bit of KTM's premium brand, but I don't think they want to limit the sale to a few examples, also given the expectation created around the bike.

Rather, do they still have free ones? In Spain it costs almost 900 euros less than Italy, I better take it there ....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi pnoce!

I believe that if Husqvarna really only produced 7/10 motorcycles a year for each country in the world, it would have to sell them for 150,000 euros each, not 15,000! They certainly have production problems as KTM has had several times over the years with its productions. Surely Husqvarna is a bit of KTM's premium brand, but I don't think they want to limit the sale to a few examples, also given the expectation created around the bike.

Rather, do they still have free ones? In Spain it costs almost 900 euros less than Italy, I better take it there ....
hi gixxer, to spain will be 100 for 2022. I didn't make a decision yet. need to see it. to see if it will be love at first sight :love::love::love:. and by the. I have italian blood ;)

Registered
That's the same for me... I really hope to like it 'cause in 2021 I've changed the ktm 1050 with 1290 and 1090. Now I'have sold the 1090, I'm in pair with in/out of money by selling separately a lot of accessory for KTM, but I need a bike!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts