Husqvarna Norden Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There hasn't been an official release date set yet for when the Norden 901 will be released but from the articles I've been reading it should have a European release sometime in 2021.

From Car and Bike:

The Husqvarna Norden 901, revealed in concept form at the EICMA 2019 motorcycle show in Milan, Italy, will be the Swedish firm's official entry into the adventure touring segment. The Norden 901, developed on the platform of the KTM 890 Adventure, will have a Europe launch date sometime in 2021. And even though the Norden 901 was revealed as a concept at the EICMA 2019, it is believed that the final production model will retain much of the prototype's design, blending Husqvarna's avant-garde design into a more rugged, off-road adventure package

·
Registered
10 Posts
Production version will most likely be presented around the same time this year as with the "concept" last year imo.
But with all this Covid-19 crap going on I wouldn't be surprised if that got delayed.
Most likely it is the release that will get delayed tho, not the presentation of the final product..?

I would not be surprised if it looks 100% identical tho lol, but there will probably be a few changes to the final product but i really cant imagine what because it is absolutely mesmerizing to look at :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts