Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I see is everyone wanting a higher windscreen, but has someone tried no windscreen, cutting the original down or some other (temperorary) low screen idea?

Have been thinking of modelling and 3d printing something, just can't get around to it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
All I see is everyone wanting a higher windscreen, but has someone tried no windscreen, cutting the original down or some other (temperorary) low screen idea?

Have been thinking of modelling and 3d printing something, just can't get around to it.
Totally would buy a lower (4-6”) tinted fairing. Getting too much buffeting and I think that would get me into clean air.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Totally would buy a lower (4-6”) tinted fairing. Getting too much buffeting and I think that would get me into clean air.
Servus, we have also discussed and tried out the problem in the KTM 1290 forum, that can bring an improvement, but does not have to. A try is always worth it. Of course, the clothes and the helmet should be changed beforehand in order to localize the disturbing noise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts