MotoZ tires
Permoto rear carrier plate
RotoPax 1gal fuel and water cans
Factory Husky duffle bag
Kreiga 20L tail bag
Rottweiler Pre filter Power Plate
Factory Husky Kickstand plate
Factory Husky rim stickers
Sicass Enduro mirrors (not installed yet)

Wyoming here we come. My first BDR. Retiring in a few months, hope to do them all on this amazing bike.
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
Plant Sky Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Motor vehicle Flag Flag of the united states Automotive exterior Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive tire
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Plant Automotive design
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Plant Automotive lighting
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like a great time. Weather looks good next week... low 90's in southern Wyoming and just a small chance of rain. Bring plenty of water on your ride. It's basically a desert and you may not see a tree for shade out in the boonies for a couple days in the south. No saddle bags? If the images show the bike loaded for the trip, you pack fairly light, which is good if it's all up on the seat. Please give us a ride report when you get back. I'd like to ride the southern part this autumn. Ride safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Haven’t been in the dirt yet. Highway seemed ok. Maybe a little squirrely on the front but maybe that was the new high front fender???
Me and my buddy switched bikes during a ride (KTM 1190 Adventure...he has the MotoZ Adventure on the rear and TKC80 front) and the front was terrible. Like you said...squirrely. Those knobs rock in the dirt, but didn't feel confidence inspiring on the road. The best tires I had on my Tiger 800XC was the Bridgestone Adventurecoss AX41's. Great on the road, good in the dirt, but...they didn't last long at all.

·
Registered
KTM640 Adventure. Norden 901. RE Bullet 1963
38 Posts
Do you have the Rotopax mount to secure the tanks or just strapped on? You could fit the duffle on the rear seat to keep weight lower, plus would act as a back rest for the highway miles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts