Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just dropped off my Harley and Husky 701 for evaluation at the dealership. They have agreed to take both of my darlings as trade ins. Now I’m awaiting the verdict and hopefully I can afford to pay the difference. I hope that The new 901 Norden ( I will call her Norr Pilen) will be my last bike. That is, if she is good enough to carry me for the next 20 years.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have just dropped off my Harley and Husky 701 for evaluation at the dealership. They have agreed to take both of my darlings as trade ins. Now I’m awaiting the verdict and hopefully I can afford to pay the difference. I hope that The new 901 Norden ( I will call her Norr Pilen) will be my last bike. That is, if she is good enough to carry me for the next 20 years.
Welcome Ogri, nice to see another Canuck on board :) My dealer said January delivery time and I was the first to drop the deposit down....might have to take a road trip your way once the roads are rebuilt ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.