Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Husqvarna Norden 901
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the chance to see the proto in 2019 during the EICMA show. Nice concept.
The philosophy of the bike fit perfectly with my practice. Not hard-core off-road but good capabilities on and off-road.

I tested the bike yesterday. I ordered one. No estimation date yet. Very limited number of bike in my country - 100

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Snow

·
Registered
2022 Husqvarna Norden 901
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did you think about the bike after testing?
Very short test. Freezing but exciting. Very good position. Excellent seat. Engine is the same as 890R. A good engine with good acceleration. Good enough for the philosophy of the bike.
The protection is good except for the head and shoulders. This will be solved with the manufacturer's or another supplier's high bubble. The TFT is clear and also comes from KTM. The buttons are not complicated and not too many. But it doesn't seem to me that they are illuminated like the 1290.
This is a machine that takes us back to the past - Dakkar, Transalp, Africa Twin, with nostalgia but using all the new technologies. I am the direct target of this bike.
Now the difficulty will be to receive one. They are very limited for 2022.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the real world feedback on the Norden. I am also the target rider of this machine,was really looking at the 890r , but needed something that would be good on 3 to 400 mile days. I should have one Mid January. Good luck on receiving yours. Merry Christmas 🎄

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, nice to hear as like others on here I’m sure, we have really bought the bike blind, with no test ride, I own a Husqvarna Nuda 900R, that I adore, that is one of the reasons I went with the Norden, and the fact that the 1290R is a lot more bike than I need, time will tell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.