Husqvarna Norden Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I'm a rider from France. I'm 34 and I ride a KTM 690 SMCR '19.
I'm searching for his replacement and the Norden 901 seems to be that one.
I want to do more offroad and with the 890 engine, maybe a lighter frame than the 790 Adventure R, it will be perfect 馃槈.

Registered
Greetings (from across the pond, in Oregon USA) those 690's are a power house, i had the 690 duke for a short run, but wanted something more off road oriented.
Eventually settled on the versys x 300, but like you, i'm looking forward to the Norden line as a better compromise :D (the 401 or 501 catch my eye as hopefully lighter weight)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome @duaner
Are you planning to keep your KTM after getting the 901? Also, have you looked at potential mods/accessories to get?
Welcome to the forum @duaner! What other bikes have you owned along with your 690 SMCR?
This is actually my first bike and I don't think I will keep it, it's a budget and I don't have time to ride this 2 bikes.
For the mod I'm a fresh biker ( less than 2 years of licence) so my licence is restricted, I cannot have full power so I have just changed the exhaust (muffler from Husky 701 2016 and the titanium header pipe is from tekmo). I saw some guys in France who remap the bike after getting the power commander V.
I have some parts like the headlight led from KTM EXC.
And by the way I'm glad to be welcome like that !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts