Husqvarna Norden Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m 65 and a bit on the short side and Im hoping One of these bikes allows me to get my feet on the ground.
im currently riding CB500X and a 1988 TW200 BlackWidow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ahoy!
i currently ride a versys x 300. Got an inseam of 32 usa. It's been a great machine that i can flat foot with, even with the higher Corbin seat.
But i am excited for the Nordens better looks, hopefully lighter weight and properly routed exhaust for off roading clearance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahoy!
i currently ride a versys x 300. Got an inseam of 32 usa. It's been a great machine that i can flat foot with, even with the higher Corbin seat.
But i am excited for the Nordens better looks, hopefully lighter weight and properly routed exhaust for off roading clearance.
Do you live in Harford county? I’ve been looking for other Dual Sport enthusiasts to ride with.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you live in Harford county? I’ve been looking for other Dual Sport enthusiasts to ride with.
Ah wish i did, but i'm across the country on the other coast: Oregon. I hear you on finding fellow riders, but my brother just moved down from washington, he as well rides a cb500x, so that solved me riding solo all the time.
i rode an xt225 before the versys, and years ago had a tw200 of my own, so both your bikes are familiar in a way to me, great choices for having options!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TW200s are my first love. I still own a 1988 Black Widow.
I meet so many cool people on TW200FORUM I count.

·
Registered
23 Posts
the TW community is a great one for sure! I would have kept my xt225 as it fits the type of riding i want to do very well, but alas, i also ride with other people who do alot more highway and some freeway and needed a bike that can keep pace for long stints.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts