Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone install heated seats? I can’t find the connector despite taking off side panels, battery box, and rear panel for the tail light assembly. It looks like there is a connector in the rear but it doesn’t fit the two pin pillion heated seat. Anyone know where else to look? Under the air box?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for your response. I installed the hcu with the heated grips and there is an open six pin connector on the hcu that doesn’t fit the two pin for the pillion or driver seat. On other forums I’ve heard there is a open connection similar to the heated grips but I can’t locate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey thanks for your response. I installed the hcu with the heated grips and there is an open six pin connector on the hcu that doesn’t fit the two pin for the pillion or driver seat. On other forums I’ve heard there is a open connection similar to the heated grips but I can’t locate it.
OK...My serviceman said that another connector is for heated seat when he activated my heated grips...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found the instructions and think you’re serviceman is correct. It looks like the heated rider seat comes with a harness that plugs into the hcu which then splits into the pillion heated seat. I don’t have the rider seat yet which would explain why I can’t find the connector. Thanks again for your response!

OK...My serviceman said that another connector is for heated seat when he activated my heated grips...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts