Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone fitted Koso heated grips with the built in controller, they look like a good alternative to the unobtainable Husky oem ones. Only thing that is better with the oem heated grips is they come ready mounted to the throttle tube and don’t require glueing, on Either side. I noticed today that the heated grip power connector is visible just behind the steering head, so easy to get to (y).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Throttle side went on fairly easy. Clutch side was nearly impossible to get on. I even sanded the handlebars before trying. It is actually rotated more downward than I like but I couldn't get it to rotate anymore. I'm hoping a hot day in the sun will allow me to correct it.

I haven't rode the bike since installing them. I did test them and they get warm but I have no idea how hot they will get. The power wire seems pretty small so I'm not sure how hot they will get.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interesting that you struggled with the clutch side, I’d have thought It would be the throttle side that would’ve been more difficult. I’m in no rush, not much need for them at the moment, so will see what’s at the Adv bike rider show in June.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts