Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good luck on getting your Norden. Glad I didn’t buy stuff for it. Husqvarna has shorted dealers 50% or more on bikes in Canada. Dealer returned deposit I put down last October.
Glad I held off selling my AT.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black99s!

I heared that what happened i US and Canada, sad! But my dealer have the bike in store, just waiting to my accessories to arrive..
But i reed that US and Canada did get like 1000 bikes and here in Sweden we have delivered at this moment 3 bikes.. So, I think its time to deliver some to Europe.. 🤔 But i agree, if Husqvarna have problem to produce bikes, why do still allow preorders? They sad that they would produce bike to march, but i think parts has been a reason.. That damn Corona!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was on three lists, deposits on two of them here in California. Picked mine up Friday, on Tuesday received a call that another one had arrived at a different dealer closer to me…. I guess what I’m saying is get on the phone and get on multiple dealers lists.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fits pretty nice and can be viewed while sitting and standing. The only negative I found is that sometimes because of the angle, I see the reflection from my helmet and it makes the screen a bit more difficult to see.

Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Hood

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Gauge Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 294
Ordered this GPS mount for my Norden who will arrive in 3 weeks! Looks lot better then the oem..
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 294
Ordered this GPS mount for my Norden who will arrive in 3 weeks! Looks lot better then the oem..
Hi lads, this product is manufactured in China and not sure what kind of aluminum grade they use. I will look for other options, keep you posted when I find one. Best Vince

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi lads, this product is manufactured in China and not sure what kind of aluminum grade they use. I will look for other options, keep you posted when I find one. Best Vince
Good luck. Almost everything is made in China these days. I found that a lot of brands sold in the U.S. manufacture in China, then slap their company name on the item and charge 30% more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I installed the NiceCNC GPS mount on my bike, I used plenty of locktite and also 3d printed an "anti-theft" device that makes it difficult to remove. I would not trust leaving the GPS out overnight downtown, but running into a store for an hour or less during daylight I'm sure it will be ok. I've drilled a tiny hole in the top of the 3d printed part to insert a small allen key and press the release lever. I wish I could justify the Touratech clamp, but I just have too many other mods I want to do first.

As for construction of the mount, it's pretty damn solid, looks like they are using high quality tooling and machines to build these. I've been over lots of washboard, gravel, speedbumps, small jumps, etc. and everything is holding up well. I do intend to get some sort of string or something incase the Garmin mount fails, that seems to be the weak point, I'd rather see it dangling by a string than see it fly off when going down the highway.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Carbon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts