Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the GIVI XS308 tank bag and would like to use it on my 901. Has anyone had any luck finding a GIVI tank lock for the Norden yet? Per the site, the BF68 is the correct lock, but I can't find any additional information.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, if anyone has a Givi tank lock bag that they are looking to fit to thier lovely new Norden 901 I wouldn't bother buying the newly released fitting kit 👎 I got mine today and when I looked at how it fitted it would mean the tank bag (which ever model you may have once clipped in place) will be inclined towards the rider at about 40 degrees 🤔 meaning it will be difficult to open the bag, if you do much of your stored items are likely to fall out and the tank bag will be rather close if not pressed against the riders stomach 😲 not sure who designed it but it needs some serious rethinking, mine will be going back 🙄

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901, 2020 Beta 350RS, 2016 BMW S1000XR, 2014 MV Agusta Rivale (retired)
32 Posts
I had wanted use my nice, small, SW Motech bag on the Norden but the filler cap is too close to the handlebars. Seems like common problem with adventure bikes. Anyone found a small tank bag they like on this bike? Preferably with some kind of quicklock arrangement.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the Giant Loop Diablo. Really nice fit and not in the way when standing. The Fandango is the same dimensions except it's 1 1/2" taller. I condidered it but I like the lower profile Diablo. I watched a guy on youtube NordenAmerica and he was able to get the rear straps to mount under the seat even in the high position. Wasn't easy but I got it and it's really nice. Easy for gas and also really easy to remove as the harness stays strapped to the bike if you want to take the bag with you.

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901, 2020 Beta 350RS, 2016 BMW S1000XR, 2014 MV Agusta Rivale (retired)
32 Posts
Diablo looks like a good option - I like a smaller tank bag just to have a convenient place to keep stuff I don't want in my pockets. I leave the seat in the lower position so hopefully a little easier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts