Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to fit the Givi 7710 engine guards over the AXP (Touring) skid plate. It was a little tight and the right side seems to stick out a little further than the left, but I followed the instructions that show adding a spacer to the right side only, so it's probably like that without the skid plate also.

She's a thicc girl now, but there is a lot more forward foot protection. I think I'll get some Touratech hwy pegs coming, it would be nice to stretch out the lets on longer rides.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Vehicle Light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I was able to remove the spacer on the right side and make them more equal. I did have to drill a new hole on the front bracket to make up for the AXP skid plate thickness, but did not have to modify the skip plate at all.
Jeans Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Wheel

Registered
Hey, I like the Mosko tank bag you have mounted. Does it attach under the seat to an existing location? I like that the straps aren't external and rubbing the gas tank. Also, do you detach it in the front and flip it back when you fill up with gas....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I like the Mosko tank bag you have mounted. Does it attach under the seat to an existing location? I like that the straps aren't external and rubbing the gas tank. Also, do you detach it in the front and flip it back when you fill up with gas....
Thanks, It came with some high strength zip-ties that I attached to the tube frame under the seat, I was able to tuck the clips in and the seat barely fits in the high position (that I usually ride in) and easily fits in the low position. On the front it uses straps with clips that can be easily un-clipped to refuel and re-clipped when done. It also comes unhooks at the rear of the bag to remove completely if you park in an unsecure area.
I really like the mini and think they really put some thought into the product, but I will also be buying the Nome bag for more storage up front for longer rides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts