Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gixxer, hope you enjoy the new Norden 901. I put a order in for one , dealer said end of November or first of December. Selling my Husqvarna TE610 and the RMX 250. I had a 06 GSA that was a great bike, rode for 130k miles. Looking forward to a middle weight ADV bike with good suspension. Can't wait, although it may end up in the living room for the winter. Hello to all !!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hy gasguzzler1200! This is the same date my dealer said to me! I've sold my KTM1090S ADV and now wait for the Norden!!

I've always used 17" and 19" wheel, but I'm curios about my reaction to 21". The KTM 890 left me very interested about this!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Suspension is one thing,also the long distance capabilities. Ken my friend has the 790 KTM R model ,felt like you were on the bike and not in the bike. Plus I wanted a little more drivability, and like the Norden retro look, because I may be matureing.
Hy gasguzzler1200! This is the same date my dealer said to me! I've sold my KTM1090S ADV and now wait for the Norden!!

I've always used 17" and 19" wheel, but I'm curios about my reaction to 21". The KTM 890 left me very interested about this!
I rode Ken's 2019? 790 adv R with 21 / 18 tires, seemed fine to me. Maybe a slight more effort on turn in corners at 60 mph. Awesome on the dirt roads and 2 track, you can get in trouble because the bike feels that planted. Next thing you know your going to fast for conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts