Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a pretty significant leak coming from way up in the faring. It’s splashing right on the exhaust manifold where the two cylinger pipes join. has anyone had this issue and what was the fix? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Have a pretty significant leak coming from way up in the faring. It’s splashing right on the exhaust manifold where the two cylinger pipes join. has anyone had this issue and what was the fix? Thanks for the help.
Seems like everyone has the same issue - coolant leaks from loose clamps. Tighten the hose clamp.
There has been a couple of posts. Takes a long extension if I am thinking about the right clamp.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I think o solved it…
you need a long flat screw driver. Lay on your back and peer up toward the radiator. Your going to see a pipe clamp that needs to be tightened. Your going to need a flash light… here is a pic. The screw driver is pointed at the clamp
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
19 Posts
They are 4 total claps. You can get to 3 without removing the tank. I just went ahead and removed the tank and tightened all 4 just in case. Only takes about 10 minutes to remove the tank and its pretty easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts