Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Tampa. My experience is that I purchased the Norden 901 from Xtreme Powersports in mid January, and just got back from 3 week cross country trip to CA and back. Some 7,200 miles. Traveled through 17 states in temps as low as 37 degrees in Jackson Hole to 102 in Needles. It rained so hard at times that I became personal friends with Fedex double trailers, as I awaited the upcoming gully washer baths, free of charge. The rear tire needs a replacement and the GPS mount wants to work its way loose after 2 attempts at tightening the fitment, but the new travel machine did great. No real performance mods, except I did switch out the exhaust for Akrapovic. Thanks, and I enjoy reading comments from USA and around the world.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good info as I bought my Norden for long distance work. I wanted something with better weather protection than my 890 Adventure and could munch miles like my 1290. The Norden so far is exceeding all expectations. My only complaint is every accessory I want is on back order. I'm sure it will straighten out eventually but for now a bit frustrating. Glad your trip went well and thanks for the report.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts