Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The saddle in the low position has the yellow band that does not correspond to that on the fairing, 1 cm difference! I asked for a replacement under warranty.

The decorations on the upper fairings, where they touch the knees, are already deteriorating ... I don't know if a protective adhesive can be used ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the knees rubbing the graphics. Maybe a clear wrap like the put on the front of cars. Then again, it’s an adventure bike. If we wanted shinny pretty street queens, we would have bought a Harley. 🤣

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the knees rubbing the graphics. "Maybe a clear wrap like the put on the front of cars. Then again, it’s an adventure bike." If we wanted shinny pretty street queens, we would have bought a Harley. 🤣

·
Registered
17 Posts
The clear rap idea would work for me, as I do drop my bike at times in the bush, sand or some technical areas.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the knees rubbing the graphics. Maybe a clear wrap like the put on the front of cars. Then again, it’s an adventure bike. If we wanted shinny pretty street queens, we would have bought a Harley. 🤣
Clear wrap is pretty slippery. Hard to grab with knees.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Black99s : you are right! I don't know why but I thought of them only and only for the tank and not for the fairings...

I expect to finish running in this week and I will hear from the dealer next week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes on the graphics, but anybody have a malfunctioning gas gauge? Also, when using the quick shifter, mine regularly misses 6th. I consciously say: "mine misses" and not "I miss". After it happened a couple times, I began to concentrate on ensuring I got into 6th. No love. I've gone to using the clutch to find 6th. Missing 6th means revving high - near red line. That doesn't 'feel good' with a brand new bike. Never had this issue with my GSA quick shifter.

I've got 450 miles on it so far. Really curious to hear if any new owners have a malfunctioning gas gauge and/or a lazy 6th gear.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HI Jack! yes, I miss the 5th and the 6th gear using quick shift. But I mean the problem isn't the gear, but my foot... On the KTM often I use gear without clutch - no quickshift on my ktm - and I had sometimes the same problem.

The gear lever is too high, and I put it a gear tooth lower. End of problem. Hope it's the same for Norden, cause when I use correctly my foot have no problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI Jack! yes, I miss the 5th and the 6th gear using quick shift. But I mean the problem isn't the gear, but my foot... On the KTM often I use gear without clutch - no quickshift on my ktm - and I had sometimes the same problem.

The gear lever is too high, and I put it a gear tooth lower. End of problem. Hope it's the same for Norden, cause when I use correctly my foot have no problem.
Thanks gixxer! I'm gonna continue to give it the 'ole college try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The saddle in the low position has the yellow band that does not correspond to that on the fairing, 1 cm difference! I asked for a replacement under warranty.

The decorations on the upper fairings, where they touch the knees, are already deteriorating ... I don't know if a protective adhesive can be used ...
I figured out the fuel gauge problem on the first tank. It died on me when I rolled into the dealership one day when I stopped in looking for parts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts