Husqvarna Norden Forum banner

Favorite vendors to shop for your Norden

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  hANNAbONE 
#1 ·
Curious to see which website you guys find has the best deals and accessories for our Norden (or gear)?

So far here is my list where I shopped:
1. aomc.mx -- good OEM aftermarket selection plus accessories
2. www.accessoryinternational.com
3. www.motostorm.it/ -- great prices but you need to absorb shipping cost ($30+) from Italy. But with the Euro be as low as it is often time is cheaper than buying from other sites even after factoring in shipping.

Yours?

#3 · (Edited)
Two others that I've used are:
1. Rottweiler Performance (Husqvarna Motorcycles) ...performance intake, AXP skid plate, master cylinder guard, kickstand sensor relocator, hand guards, license plate adapter, etc.
2. Camel ADV (Husqvarna-Norden) ... shock heat shield, 1-finger clutch

Does anyone know of a UK or European OEM parts vendor that ships to the US? I specifically am interested in ordering the touring windshield and am growing tired of waiting for the windshield to appear in the US catalog/inventory.

#8 ·
#14 ·
I adjusted the shift lever down slightly but not much as I initially needed more room to accommodate my MX boot. I installed their brake lever at the same time that I installed the footpegs so I didn't need to adjust the OEM rear brake lever. However, I did have to adjust the rear brake piston slightly for the new brake lever, but that was a 3 minute job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.