Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dealer in Western Canada returned my deposit today. They only got first shipment and had blown shock and missing parts on those bikes.
Said their promised second shipment is cancelled - total of 30+ bikes in the west won’t appear.
Supply chain issues apparently.

Any one else heard of production curtailment and shipments cancelled?

·
Registered
Norden 901 (on order!)
8 Posts
Just got an update via text from my dealer (Carl's Cycle, Boise)..."Husvarna updated schedule showing all 5 Norden on order for April shipment". He said they receive exact dates once the shipment is 7-10 days out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a bike confirmed reserved in Denver but ended up getting it elsewhere. Not sure if they have anybody else’s name on it. Fay Myers Motorcycle World if anybody wants to give them a ring.
I'm just seeing this post now, but I was searching for a Norden on Feb 17, and I happened to call Fay Myers and put a deposit on that bike! Lucky me, and thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dealer in Western Canada returned my deposit today. They only got first shipment and had blown shock and missing parts on those bikes.
Said their promised second shipment is cancelled - total of 30+ bikes in the west won’t appear.
Supply chain issues apparently.

Any one else heard of production curtailment and shipments cancelled?
I was told yesterday that the next one in (International Motorsports) is mine, however they did not know when the next one in would arrive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts