Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I hope you all are enjoying your Nordens as I am. Just FYI, the Cyclops multi function LED turn signals/running light kit for the KTM 890 Adv work perfectly on the Norden. For turn signal functionality they are plug and play. The additional front running light and rear running light or flashing brake light requires a super easy posi-tap in both areas. The installation took about 45 minutes. No resistors or anything else required.

Cyclops says they are a little backed up with orders, but I ordered on May 8th and received them on June 4th. Not bad considering the current environment. The total cost was $159.85.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Excellent add on! Thanks Dude for posting the installation tips as well as the product name. Could have been tricky to source. For clarity , one question: Can i set them to enhance the brake lights but also show the rear direction I am turning? Or, is it just an LED rear turn signal without the extra rear brake brighter enhancement? thx.

·
Registered
51 Posts
the Cyclops multi function LED turn signals/running light kit for the KTM 890 Adv work perfectly on the Norden. For turn signal functionality they are plug and play.
And your indicator light on the dash still works? Did you have to take it to the dealer to have the function switched from "bulb" to "LED"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi DuMoba,
Thank you for this post. I thought I had away of getting the OEM LED lights from Europe, but that didn't happen. So these look very promising. I went to their website via your link and for whatever reason they are not taking orders anymore on these LED Kits. I sent them a email and hope that they tell me that the kits will be available soon.

I don't know why DOT insist on some manufactures to bring bikes in to the USA with BULB type turn signals. This is obviously not the case on all motorcycle types. My Triumph Speed Twin has LED lights on it. And BMW's R1250 GS also has LED turn signals. I would be interesting to find out why they keep using "OLD" Bulb technology for turn signals, when the LEDs are better in every way.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I installed these lights. They look nice and I love the sequential movement. I went to the dealer after installing to have them switch the function from "bulb" to "LED", but the lights hyper-flashed after the switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts