Husqvarna Norden Forum banner

cruise control not working solution

856 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Shelbydog
I was having intermittent issues with turning it on that would require key off / on to resolve. Then early riding this year same issue with added issue if it would turn on it wouldn't allow setting of target speed.

Solution by dealer was to install three firmware updates. Zero issues since then. The dealer said software updates weren't covered by warranty so you need a problem symptom to get the updates. This isn't being addressed as a proactive campaign.
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Bei mir wurde der kleine Schalter am geschlossen Bremshebel immer betätigt, so dass der Tempomat auch nicht ging. Man muss ein ganz leises Klick beim betätigen der Vorder-Bremse hören. Sonst ist der Dorn des Hebels zu weit heraus geschraubt.
Interesting... I plan on asking my dealer to do a firmware update (again) when I finally get my bike there next time... I only use my CC for school zones and 25mph areas around town, otherwise I'll be doing 45 before I notice how fast I'm going!
I was having intermittent issues with turning it on that would require key off / on to resolve. Then early riding this year same issue with added issue if it would turn on it wouldn't allow setting of target speed.

Solution by dealer was to install three firmware updates. Zero issues since then. The dealer said software updates weren't covered by warranty so you need a problem symptom to get the updates. This isn't being addressed as a proactive campaign.
I just did a 2300 mi. Trip and suddenly starting having the same issue of not being able to engage it when active, and only fix was key on/off as well….until it repeats a little while later. Thanks for sharing this.
The dealer said software updates weren't covered by warranty so you need a problem symptom to get the updates. This isn't being addressed as a proactive campaign.

That's all good for KTM right up until the cruise control starts accelerating on it's own. I'll keep my hand on the throttle 99.99% of the time me thinks!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts