Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Norden community,
Just installed the Givi windshield, so far the only aftermarket windshield I’ve been able to find. A little to tall for me (I’m 5,9).
The screws that came with it didn’t really fit but stock ones did.
A lot wider than stock, really reduces the buffeting. I wander if I can cut the windshield a little bit because I have to look through it when I ride.
here is some pictures for you.

Cloud Sky Automotive tire Hood Wheel
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Car
Cloud Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Car
Cloud Sky Car Automotive lighting Vehicle
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Car
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What brand sun shade is that for your Garmin and where did you get it?
Hi, I got it from Etsy. I got the one that fits with my Tourateck lock for the zumo xt.
Here is the link

·
Registered
164 Posts
Tire Wheel Hood Plant Automotive tire

I swapped mirrors yesterday. Took off the big ugly pie plates and put on a set of 890 Adventure mirrors. My opinion they look 10X better and match the angles of the hand guards really nicely. Not sure if there is any aerodynamic improvement but sure makes the bike easier to look at. It may be a bit quieter but yesterday was windy and a crosswind so hard to tell. Just looking at the shape and the position it has to be better than the pie plates. Cost was $28 each.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I swapped mirrors yesterday. Took off the big ugly pie plates and put on a set of 890 Adventure mirrors. My opinion they look 10X better and match the angles of the hand guards really nicely. Not sure if there is any aerodynamic improvement but sure makes the bike easier to look at. It may be a bit quieter but yesterday was windy and a crosswind so hard to tell. Just looking at the shape and the position it has to be better than the pie plates. Cost was $28 each.
Where did you get that Windshield?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bought a KLR to use as a winter bike once they put salt on the roads. I added a Bajaworx windshield.
This is how all windshields should work, its GREAT! Nice pocket of quiet air and no buffeting. We need to convince Bajaworx to make a windshield for the Norden.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 36 Posts