Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics from yesterday's ride through Brown' camp with my buddy. Fire roads, 2 track, single track and a couple hill climbs. These bikes are heavy but still very capable, only 1 dirt nap for my bike and it was totally my fault for picking a shitty line. The best part was watching other people having to load their bikes up while we rode directly to the highway and headed home.
Wheel Tire Motorcycle Crankset Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Sky

Plant Tire Plant community Wheel Vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Font Road surface

· Registered
100 Posts
Sounds awesome. And looks awesome too! Looks like you have some highway foot pegs on there? Can you share the description and link? I'm also curious about the small light covers you have.
Thanks!

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds awesome. And looks awesome too! Looks like you have some highway foot pegs on there? Can you share the description and link? I'm also curious about the small light covers you have.
Thanks!
Below is the link for the hwy pegs, I did have to drill and tap a hole in the peg and in the crash bars and put a 1/4x20 screw in there to keep the think from rotating. The other option is getting the much nicer set from Touratech that these are based off of for $240.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XJPGFZ...lja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Here are the LED covers, they are great and only cost $40 the ones you want are called "Darla"
Darla Slip-on Cover Set

· Registered
100 Posts
Below is the link for the hwy pegs, I did have to drill and tap a hole in the peg and in the crash bars and put a 1/4x20 screw in there to keep the think from rotating. The other option is getting the much nicer set from Touratech that these are based off of for $240.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XJPGFZ...lja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Here are the LED covers, they are great and only cost $40 the ones you want are called "Darla"
Darla Slip-on Cover Set
Great! Thanks!

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No GPX tracks, but you can just take hwy26 out of Portland, turn onto hwy6 and take a left (south) at the Rogers/Browns camp sign. I highly recommend downloading an app called Avenza Maps and downloading the Tillamook OHV georeferenced map. It will put you on the trails map with a blue marker and it works really well. Don't forget your ATV sticker and ATV rider card, sometimes they are out there checking.

When it warms up you're welcome to ride with us sometime.

It will probably be pretty messy up there and could even be a bit of snow right now so be careful on the hwy. Here is roughly where we went, just easy and moderate trails on the 901's:

Ecoregion Map World Atlas Font

1 - 8 of 8 Posts