Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
📱Compilation of my QuadLock Navigation

Hello, everyone, Today I connected the QuadLock Set navigation bracket.
And I am very enthusiastic and can be perfectly adjusted in different positions,
so that you always have the perfect view of your smartphone while driving.
And you no longer have to worry about the empty smartphone battery.
And thanks to the vibration damper, I don't have to worry about the camera lens becoming defective due to the vibrations. Where there are often problems with defective lenses, whether with the newer generation of iPhone or Samsung devices.

Here is a small shopping list I use:
-------------------------------------------------

Photograph Light Automotive lighting Product Black

Arm Automotive tire Output device Camera accessory Gadget

Rectangle Font Output device Logo Brand

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font Machine Automotive wheel system

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
📱Compilation of my QuadLock Navigation

Hello, everyone, Today I connected the QuadLock Set navigation bracket.
And I am very enthusiastic and can be perfectly adjusted in different positions,
so that you always have the perfect view of your smartphone while driving.
And you no longer have to worry about the empty smartphone battery.
And thanks to the vibration damper, I don't have to worry about the camera lens becoming defective due to the vibrations. Where there are often problems with defective lenses, whether with the newer generation of iPhone or Samsung devices.

Here is a small shopping list I use:
-------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1022
View attachment 1023
View attachment 1024
View attachment 1027
Nice installation. I just installed mine the other day too. I used the same arm that you did, I just mounted it to the plastic cover that is on the Norden.

I put the vibration mount at the top of the arm. Do you find there is alot of motion of the phone with the vibration mount at the base of the arm?

I'm still thinking about the wireless charger. How do you like it?

Thanks.
Saw Automotive tire Power tool Wood Machine tool

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Schöne Installation. Ich habe meine neulich auch installiert. Ich habe den gleichen Arm benutzt wie du, ich habe ihn einfach auf die Plastikabdeckung montiert, die sich am Norden befindet.

Ich habe die Vibrationshalterung oben am Arm angebracht. Finden Sie, dass sich das Telefon mit der Vibrationshalterung an der Basis des Arms viel TTACH=full]1038[/ATTACH]
[/ZITAT]

Thank you, I am very satisfied with the put together.

I'll try to put yours together or the vibration mount above. And make a video for the test comparison.

I'm really happy with the "Wireless Charging Head" and don't have to worry about the battery in combination with the "12V to USB Smart Adapter" with intrigued on/off or automatic switch so that the battery is not drained when you use it only the ignition is on for a time.

I once forgot to turn off the ignition for about 10 minutes and the cell phone was connected to the charging head without a "12V to USB Smart Adapter" and could no longer start the motorcycle because the battery was discharged below 12 volts.

I can also recommend the aluminum bracket with the "4 hole plate" for a secure and stable hold. There is also a cable routing opening on the rear side so that you can easily access the 12 V cable.

Many greetings/QUOTE]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I am very satisfied with the put together.

I'll try to put yours together or the vibration mount above. And make a video for the test comparison.

I'm really happy with the "Wireless Charging Head" and don't have to worry about the battery in combination with the "12V to USB Smart Adapter" with intrigued on/off or automatic switch so that the battery is not drained when you use it only the ignition is on for a time.

I once forgot to turn off the ignition for about 10 minutes and the cell phone was connected to the charging head without a "12V to USB Smart Adapter" and could no longer start the motorcycle because the battery was discharged below 12 volts.

I can also recommend the aluminum bracket with the "4 hole plate" for a secure and stable hold. There is also a cable routing opening on the rear side so that you can easily access the 12 V cable.

Many greetings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts