Husqvarna Norden Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i parked the bike left the ignition key on. After a couple of minutes i wanted to start the bike again but a warning ( invalid ignition key ) showed up at the screen. After a few try i can run the engine. But I couldn't understand why it happened. Is there any anti-theft system like this for the forgotten key? Do u have any opinion? Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today i parked the bike left the ignition key on. After a couple of minutes i wanted to start the bike again but a warning ( invalid ignition key ) showed up at the screen. After a few try i can run the engine. But I couldn't understand why it happened. Is there any anti-theft system like this for the forgotten key? Do u have any opinion? Thank you
I have had the same thing on the KYM 790 Adv. try giving the key a good clean, I had a little bit of crud on the key and caused the same issue. locksmith told me about the issue.

·
Registered
2022 Norden 901
6 Posts
Your best bet is to take it to the dealer and have them hook it up to an XC2 diagnostic tool. KTM Group ADV bikes (790/890/ 901) and some other brands have been having Immobilizer/ Ignition Key issues. This will be covered under warranty for them to look at it and fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts